Personal identification information
We collect personal identification information from Users when Users fill out a contact form or submit a job application. When filling out a contact form or job application, Users may be asked to enter their name, e-mail address, address, and telephone number.
Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, but it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
107 Success may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information Users provide helps us to respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To evaluate job applicants: Information submitted via the job application form is used to assess the candidate’s skills and qualifications as they relate to 107 Success job listings.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To send periodic emails: We may use Users’ email addresses to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users’ personal information, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We will only share your personal identification information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- We share information submitted via the job application form with 107 Success clients as we evaluate candidates for their job openings.
- We share information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing Users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may release Users’ information to third parties when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce our site policies; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on November 12, 2012.